Important Notice for Online Repeat Prescription ordering.
You can order your repeat medications via the SystmOnline option. If you have not used this option before, then you will have to register to do so by attending the Practice with photo ID. This new way of ordering will allow you to access the system for other facilities (viewing your medical records on-line and booking and cancelling your appointments on-line).
The repeat prescription service is offered to allow patients to obtain on-going medication without further consultation with the doctor, a time saving factor for all parties concerned. With this in mind repeat prescriptions will not be issued by the doctor during routine or emergency consultations.
Repeat prescription requests may be made either:
- In person or by post (using your prescription counterfoil whenever possible). A convenient secure posting box is available on the ground floor of the polyclinic for Leyton Healthcare patients to post their repeat prescription request. Alternatively, patients should attend the 4th floor and submit their request in the posting box on the main reception desk.
- By fax - Please ask the receptionist for an explanatory sheet on how to order by fax.
- Online – Via the link at the top of this page; (patients need to attend the Practice with photo ID to register to access SystmOnline.)
To avoid dangerous errors, we regret that prescription requests cannot be accepted by telephone unless you are housebound and cannot attend the surgery.
Urgent Prescription Request
Click Here for our policy on urgent prescription requests
Collecting Your Repeat Prescription
We will post your prescription to you if you provide a stamped-addressed-envelope or patients can make arrangements with local chemists to request / collect prescriptions on their behalf. Prescriptions are usually ready for collection after 48 hours. However, if you request non-repeat items your prescription could be delayed. Please also allow additional time for chemist and postal requests.
The local Chemists providing a request service are:
- Asda Pharmacy 020 8988 8317
- Bower 020 8539 1922
- Goodall Road Pharmacy 020 8539 1805
- Hainault 020 8539 2535
- Leyton Orient Pharmacy 020 8539 2828
- Marijak Pharmacy 020 8539 2168
- Medicos 020 8521 5471
- Meraj Pharmacy 020 8539 3432
- Safedale Pharmacy 020 8556 4292
Please note: When requesting the contraceptive pill or HRT tablets you may be asked to make an appointment with one the practice nurses prior to us issuing a repeat prescription.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.